We offer full or partial project management.
Beneficiaries should be aware that implementation of the project lays down a range of conditions and requirements, precise fulfilling of which can influence the amount of the received or reimbursed financing. Disregarding the grant agreement requirements may cause the decrease of the amount of grant or actually spent funding or, in the worst case, the contract can be cancelled putting forward the claim to repay already granted funding.
Beneficiary can manage the project on his/her own or outsource the project manager, or other necessary management specialist. We offer full or partial project management service.
Full project management cycle includes:
- Coordinating the preparation and implementation of planned measures;
- Partner coordination (if the project is being implemented in partnership);
- Preparing and organizing the procurement procedures;
- Elaboration of the project documentation and keeping it in line with requirements of the financer;
- Financial management;
- Preparing and submission of content/progress and financial reports;
- Monitoring and assessment of project implementation, planning the necessary changes and agreeing them with the financing source.
Partial project management cycle includes:
one or several above noted tasks, i.e., preparation and submission of reports. You decide to what extent the external support is needed.
We offer consultations in project management.