Irīna Kulitāne, Member of the Board.
- 17 – years experience in project development and management;
- Experience in training/lecturing, elaboration of training programmes and methods;
- Experience in project evaluation/assessment, strategic planning, promoting of innovations, establishment of and fostering the development of clusters;
- Master’s Degree in Economics from Latvia Agriculture University and Master’s Degree in Pedagogics (Liepāja University);
- Has worked in international consultancy company Hulla & Co Human Dynamics KG (Austria).